D1. Arrival Denpasar – Transfer In
D2. Denpasar – Tambulaka (incl. B/L/D)
Upon arrival at Tambulaka Airport – West Sumba. Our guide will meet you and transfer to Newa Resort for accommodation and meals.
D3. Newa Resort – City Tour (incl. B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, Free at leisure at your own or relax on the Newa Beach . After Lunch at Newa Resort, proceed to Waitabulafor its local and traditional market with the local people activities selling and buying theiraily life need include the hand weaving. Next to WAIKELO the central of trditional salt process. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight.
D4-D5. Relaxing at Newa Resort (incl. B)
D6. Tambulaka – Waikabubak (incl. B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Start to explore West part of Sumba, drive to Kodi for 2 hours to visit Bondo Kodi, Ronambaroro and Ratenggaro villages for traditional thatched roof and highest towering (10 meters) houses and megalithic tombs. Then walk along the beautiful and quite beaches, then cross the river (if the water permits) to Waiyapu village, another West Sumbanese traditional village. Continue drive to Waikabubak. After Lunch visit some villages which located at small hills nearby the city of Waikabubak such as Puunaga, Tarung and Tabar Accommodation at Sumba Nautil Resort or similar – Waikabubak.
D7. Relaxing at Waikabubak (incl. B)
D8. Waikabubak – Waingapu (incl. B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Continue drive back to Waingapu with stops at Pasunga and Galubakul to see the biggest stone grave. Upon arrival at Waingapu direct check-in at HOTEL MERLIN for accommodation and lunch. After having lunch drive to Melolo, 62 km to the East to visit Pau and Praiyawang for traditional houses, stone graves and spectacular traditional “Ikat” weaving process. Return to hotel.
D9. Waingapu – Denpasar (incl. B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the Airport for flight to Denpasar – Bali. Arrive at Bali, transfer to hotel in Kuta area for check-in and overnight.
D10. Relaxing at Kuta Area (incl. B)
D11. Transfer Out (incl.B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your next destination.
What is included in the tour package :
– Accommodations twin/double share
– Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
– Airfare & airport tax
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
– Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide
(by KIM, Jan 2010)