Day 1. Transfer-In (D)
Day 02. Lubuk Alung – Pondok Area – Mt Nobita (BLD)
After breakfast at the hotel, directly transfer to Lubuk Alung to see the beauty of Nyarai Waterfall. The interesting thing about this waterfall is a high waterfall is approximately 7-8 meters and right in front of the waterfall there is a large pool with stunning Emerald colored water. The flow of water from the waterfall into the pool, at the weir by two rocks like a door. Afternoon return to hotel. In the evening, you will be invited to visit the center of culinary evenings in the Pondok area. Next, transfer to the Mot Nobita to see the beauty of the desert at night hari. Return back to hotel. Free Program.
Day 03. Pasumpahan Island – Pagang Island – Pamutusan Island (BLD)
After breakfast at the hotel, repacking and check-out from hotel. After that, you will be transfer to Muara Harbor to sail to La Villa Sofia with a boat. La Villa Sofia is an exotic luxury villa is located in the forest area and has a beautiful view exceptional either at sunset or sunrise. After check in at the Villa, you will sail to visit 3 Island : Pasumpahan Island, Pagang Island and Pamutusan Island. Here you can snorkel and play Kano. Evening enjoying campfire and also on acoustic guitars provide warmth to add ambiance.
Breakfast at hotel, repacking and check-out from Villa. Directly transfer back to Padang for City Tour, visit : Old Town, Siti Nurbaya Bridge, Padang Beach. Then shopping souvenir Sanjai chips. After that, you will be transfer to Minangkabau International Airport to continue your journey to the next destination.
End of Service
La Villa Sofia * (1N)
– Accommodations Deluxe/Double/Twin share at specified hotel or its similar class including daily breakfast
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– Travel throughout by air-conditioned private car with fully licensed driver
– English Speaking Guide during the tour
– 1 (one) unit speed boat
– 2x Lunch
– 3x Dinner
– Snorkeling equipments
– Specified accommodations and meals for the driver and tour guide
– Bottled drinking water during the tour
– Personal expenses, camera fees, additional meals, and/or optional tours
– Tipping or gratitude for driver/guide