Day 1 : Palangkaraya – City Tour – Transfer to Eco village (L)
Arrive Palangkaraya. Enjoy a traditional Dayak grilled fish lunch and city tour. Transfer to your accommodation (Eco Village or KMC Hotel). Evening walk up nearby Bukit Tangkiling to see the sunset and the vast flat forests stretching to the horizon. Evening free.
Day 2 : Borneo Orangutan Survival Rehabilitation Centre (BL)
Visit to the Borneo Orangutan Survival Rehabilitation Centre. Walk around the boardwalks in the adjacent forest reserve and catch glimpses of young orangutans going about their daily lessons in jungle craft, with their baby sitters. In the education centre, guests will be shown a presentation of the BOS program.
Join speedboat for an exciting trip along the Rungan River to see release islands and visit a traditional village. Picnic provided.
Return to our accommodation afternoon. Swim in KMC pool or stroll to village. Evening free
Day 3 : Road Trip to Pangkalanbun – Houseboat Trip – Tanjung Puting National Park (BLD)
Early morning Transfer to your taxi for road trip to Pangkalanbun. Evening transfer to your simple house boat (max 4 orang per boat). Live on this houseboat for the next 2 nights, as you explore the waterways of the Sekonyer River and trek through the Tanjung Puting National Park to see orangutans in the wild. Also see gibbons, wild boar, birds, and monkeys. Keep an eye out for fire flies as you make your way through the Nipa Palms at the river mouth on this first night.
Day 4-6 : Tanjung Puting National Park Exploration (BLD)
3 full days/nights, on boat exploring canals and visiting orangutan release stations and bird watching in the Tanjung Puting National Park. Simple sleeping and cooking arrangements on the boat or optional upgrade to the very comfortable Rimba Eco Lodge.
Day 7 : Back to Kumai – Transfer out to airport (BL)
Return to the port of Kumai. Stop along the way at a traditional village. Transfer to the airport for your return flights.
What is included in the tour package :
– Accommodations twin/double share
– Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
– Airfare & airport tax
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
– Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide