DAY 01: PANGKALAN BUN – TANJUNG PUTING (LD)
On arrival at Aiport of Pangkalan Bun, meeting swervice and transfer to Kumai for 20 minutes drive. Up Sekonyer River by “klotok” (traditional long boat) to Tanjung Puting National Park. Enjoy klotok ride up river to see many kind of animals along the river then check in at Lodge for accommodation and dinner.
DAY 02: TANJUNG PUTING (BLD)
After breakfast, visit the Orang Utan’s feeding station at Pondok Tanggui and continue to Camp Leaky orang utan rehabilitation center, on the way you may see crocodiles, proboscis monkey and other primates, hornbills and king fishers. At Camp Leaky hike in the jungle for about 2 hours to see the orang utan being fed. Afternoon return to Kumai and Pangkalan Bun for overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: PANGKALAN BUN – BANGKAL (BLD)
Departure to Bangkal a traditional Dayak village. On the way see large rubber, pepper and palm plantations. Evening healing demonstration by shaman. Overnight at simple local Lodge.
DAY 04: BANGKAL – PANGKALAN BUN (BLD)
Morning hike in the jungle to see orchid and red palms. Return to Pangkalan Bun for accommodation at Hotel.
DAY 05: PANGKALAN BUN – OUT (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight to next destination.
What is included in the tour package :
– Accommodations twin/double share
– Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
– Airfare & airport tax
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
– Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide