DAY 01 : MEDAN – BRASTAGI (Grand Mutiara Htl / Sinabung Htl)
Arrival at Polonia airport drive to Brastagi via Sibolangit and Sembahe, arrival at Brastagi visit Batak Karo traditional village at Peceren and fruit market, then check in to hotel.
DAY 02 : BRASTAGI – SAMOSIR ( Silintong / Toledo inn / Pandu Lake Side ) (BL)
After breakfast drive to Parapat on the way stop st Sipiso-piso waterfall, Rumah Bolon (Long House) the old Palace of Batak Simalungun Kings and Simarjarunjung for the view of Lake Toba, Upon arrival at Parapat crossing to Samosir Island by ferry boat and arrival at Samosir check in to hotel.
DAY 03 : SAMOSIR – EXCURSION (BL)
After breakfast excursion by car or boat on Lake Toba and visiting several Batak Toba traditional village :
– Tomok : To see the old tomb of Sidabutar Kings.
– Ambarita : To see stone chairs and table, the execution place of Sialagan Kings.
– Simanindo: To see Batak Toba traditional dance (Tor-Tor) and Museum.
Afternoon return back to hotel.
DAY 04 : SAMOSIR – MEDAN/AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast crossing back to Parapat and then drive Medan, on the way stop at several plantation for rubber, cocoa and palm oil, upon arrival at Medan directly transfer to Airport.
What is included in the tour package :
– Accommodations twin/double share
– Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
– Airfare & airport tax
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
– Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide