Day 1 Jakarta
Take time to learn about Indonesia’s ancient and modern history at the National Museum or peruse fine art at Balai Seni Rupa.
Days 2-4 Pangandaran
Search for exotic wildlife on a walk through the stunning coastal reserve. Explore the countryside by bicycle or visit the vibrant Green Canyon. Make sure to return in time to see the fruit bats fly over the west beach at sunset.
Days 5-7 Yogyakarta
Java’s cultural heart has a great atmosphere. From the sprawling palace to the bird markets, batik workshops and the extraordinary Hindu and Buddhist temples nearby, ‘Yogya’ is one of the most appealing cities in Asia.
Day 8 Seloliman Nature Reserve
Learn all about traditional medicines at the Seloliman Nature Reserve, a peaceful patch of forest on the slopes of Mt Penanggungan.
Day 9 Mt Bromo
Travel to the fertile homeland of the Tenggerese people. Up before dawn the following day, cross the spectacular Sea of Sand to climb the smouldering Mt Bromo as the sun rises over East Java.
Days 10-11 Lovina
Enjoy surf, sea and sand on one of Bali’s most charming beaches. Take a boat out to see dolphins, snorkel or scuba dive along the reef, enjoy a Balinese banquet or visit a Buddhist monastery.
Day 12 Tirta Gangga
There’s free time to swim in the Raja’s old stone pools or explore the lush green rice terraces that surround the village.
Days 13-15 Ubud
With artists, woodworkers and silversmiths workshops lining the town’s streets, Ubud is an art-lover’s dream. End the adventure with an energetic kecak dance performance, where dancers whip themselves into a trance-like frenzy.
What is included in the tour package :
– Accommodations twin/double share
– Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
– Airfare & airport tax
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
– Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide