After lunch at local restaurant continue to Borobudur Buddhist Temple one of the forgotten Wonders of the World which was built on 800AD and also quick photo stop at Candi Pawon & Candi Mendut. Late afternoon, return back to hotel and overnight.
After breakfast at hotel, check-out and visit Prambanan Temple which was built on 850AD and also quick photo stop at Candi Sewu. From there we continue to visit Sukuh Temple and drive through Cemorosewu scenic road to Cemorolawang village at the edge of Tengger Caldera (Mt Bromo).
This is going to be a long haul drive, so prepare your self for 10hrs continuous drive. Once we reached Cemorolawang village, check-in and overnight.
At 3.30 in the early morning you’ll be wake up and we will bring you to the world’s most famous view point at Mt Penanjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera to enjoy the sunrise (if we’re lucky) with its young volcanic including Mt Bromo and an active Mt Semeru in the background. Afterward the adventure continue to an active Mt. Bromo volcano to climb up 245 step of stairs (Horse ride is optional), then return back to hotel for breakfast, re-packing and check-out and depart to Ijen CraterArea, Banyuwangi on the eastern side of Java Island.
En route we will stop at Pasir Putih Beach for a short break while enjoying lunch. Along the way we will passing the sugar cane plantation, tobacco plantation and traditional villages. This road is part of the old road Anyer – Panarukan that built by the Governors General of Daendels during 18 Century. Once we arrived at Banyuwangi proceed to hotel for check-in and overnight.
in diameter and 175 meters deep. The floor is covered completely by a warm lake, milky blue green in color, held back by a dam built many years ago by the Dutch, in order to keep the hot mineral, laden water from raining for the crop lands below. After finishing the unforgettable trip, we cross Java strait by ferry to Gilimanuk Ferry Terminal (Bali side) and continue drive to Adi Dharma Hotel at Legian. Late afternoon we arrived at Legian Area, check-in and overnight.
Recommended Flight by: Indonesia Air Transport or Merpati Nusantara Airlines or Trigana Air (Flights schedules are often subject to change, and individual flights often have last minute changes to departure times)
After lunch transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo for Bidadari Island, about 1/2 hour sail to the island where you will spend your time for swimming and snorkeling till afternoon.
Back to Labuan Bajo. Overnight and Dinner will be provided at Golo Hill Top Hotel or similar.
D7. Labuhan Bajo – Rinca Island – Komodo Island (incl. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Morning after breakfast at your hotel transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo to visit the Rinca Island, after 2 hours sailing start your trekking walking through the typical dry forest to explore the Island of Komodo dragon, you will find not just the Dragons but also many wild animals like: deers, wild buffalo, long-tailed macaque and wild pig also numerous of birds.
Keep your eyes look up as sometime you will find the young Komodo dragons on the trees.
Return to boat and proceed to Pink beach in Komodo island for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing in unspoilt coral reef amongst colorful tropical fish.
Lunch on board. Dinner and overnight on board or at Ranger house.
D8. Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Labuhan Bajo (incl. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
and also numerous of birds such as lesser-sulphur-crested-cockatoo, collared kingfisher, etc.
A local ranger will lead you through this natural preservation. Return to boat and proceed to Pink beach for swimming and snorkelling in unspoilt coral reef amongst colorful tropical fish.
D9. Labuhan Bajo – Denpasar Bali (incl. Breakfast)
End of services.
What is included in the tour package:
– 8 (eight) nights accommodations twin share at selected hotels
– 8 (eight) x breakfasts, 7 (seven) x lunches & 4 (four) x dinners
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– Travel throughout on a private and comfortable car with fully licensed driver
– All tolls & parking fees during the tour
– Private Boat (for Komodo Part), Morning and afternoon tea – coffee with snack and porter during the trip on the boat
– 2 (two) bottles drinking water served daily for each of participant
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– First aid kit & documentation in digital format
– Private tour for minimum of 2 pax traveling together
– Return Airfare from Denpasar – Labuhan Bajo – Denpasar
What is not included yet in the tour package:
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals/alcoholic beverages
– Tipping or gratitude for driver and guide (USD3/day/tourist is appreciated)
– Conservative Fund of US$ 15/pax that should be paid directly to Komodo National Park Ranger office.