D1. Arrival – Transfer in
Next transfer to Prambanan Village visiting Prambanan Hindus Temple which was built on 850AD and also quick photo stop at Candi Sewu. Afterwards transfer to Manohara Hotel in Borobudur Village for check-in and overnight with dinner en route.
Early in the morning at 0500 start trekking up Borobudur Temple to enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the top of the temple (if weather is permitted). After breakfast at hotel, check out and depart via Magelang – home of the National Army Academy – and Temanggung. Enjoy dramatic scenery as we drive through the tea and tobacco plantations of the Sindoro – Sumbing valley – some of the most spectacular countryside you will ever see. Visit Java’s oldest Hindu Temples, dating from 8th century (Bima Temple, Gatotkaca Temple, Pandawa Temple & Arjuna Temple). See the active volcanic craters (Sikidang Crater) and also take in the beauty of the Telaga Warna (coloured) and Telaga Pengilon (mirror) lakes.
Afterwards transfer to Solo for check-in and overnight.
Along the way you will enjoy beautiful scenery and pine forest.
Lunch & Dinner are provided at local restaurant.
D5. Sarangan – Transfer to Batu (incl. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
We will stop at several point of interest along the way like : Surowono Temple, Selorejo Dam and Pujon Hill view with its plantation.
Those Temples (Candis) was built during Singosari era (13 century) and different architecture & history than temples that built in central part of Java.
At 3.30 in the early morning you’ll be wake up and the Jeep will bring you to the world’s most famous view point at Mt Penanjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera to enjoy the sunrise (if we’re lucky) with its young volcanic including Mt Bromo and an active Mt Semeru in the background.
Train schedule: by Sancaka Depart 15.00
D8. Transfer out – Departure (incl. Breakfast)
What is included in the tour package :
– 07 (seven) nights accommodations double/twin share
– 07 (seven) x breakfasts, 6 (six) x lunches and 5 (five) x dinners (Indonesian food – non alcoholic beverages)
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– Travel throughout on a private car with fully licensed driver
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Private tour with minimum 4 persons traveling together
What is not included yet in the tour package :
– Airfare & airport tax
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
– Tipping or gratitude for driver and guide (USD3/day/pax is appreciated)