This tour features the combination of most charming nature of Bali such as exotic spices, fruits, vegetables and flowers, set in a colourful and cool mountainous area of Bedugul and also fascinating dance called Kecak Dance depicts the story of Ramayana (Hindu version of Romeo and Juliet)
Group Size : Minimum of 2 travellers.
Tour Guide : Yes. An experienced tour guide accompanies every trip.
Accommodation : Its all about combining comfort and character – average 3-4 star.
Transport : Private fully air-conditioned minibus/van/car
Inclusions : Some meals, sightseeing and activities are included.
Departure : Anytime, subject to booking conditions.
Single supplement : Available
D1. Arrival – Transfer in
Arrival in Bali, meet & transfer to Hotel for check-in.
D2. Bedugul + Monkey and Fire Dance Performance (BL)
This tour features the combination of most charming nature of Bali such as exotic spices, fruits, vegetables and flowers, set in a colourful and cool mountainous area of Bedugul and also fascinating dance called Kecak Dance depicts the story of Ramayana (Hindu version of Romeo and Juliet).
Stops will be made at:
Candi Kuning village market (displays local products such as: local fruits, vegetables, flowers and spices), Bali’s botanical garden (a 159 hectares lawn covered garden with different kinds of trees, flowers, plants, cacti and orchids from all over the world. A favourite place for stroll and picnic for local people), Pura Ulun Danu Beratan (a holy temple dedicated to Dewi Danu, the Goddess of the lake, built on a promontory in the lake’s shore) and Pacung (a mountain resort with nice setting of fabulous terraced rice fields).
The tour continue to Uluwatu Temple on the very south of Bali where we will enjoy the Kecak Dance Performance which depicts the story of Ramayana (Hindu version of Romeo and Juliet), but happy ended.
Performed after sunset by a choir of over 100 men sitting in circle around a large torch, the swaying and bizarre movement of their bodies and the stretching of their hands make it as an incomparable living theatre with a very dramatic effect.
Fire dance is performed by a man riding a wooden horse. While in trance he will danceover a bonfire made of coconut husks without getting hurt.
D3. Transfer out – Departure (B)
After breakfast, Free time until check-out time and transfer out to airport
What is included in the tour package :
– 2 (two) nights accommodations twin/triple share
– 2 (two) x breakfasts and 1 (one) x lunch
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– Travel throughout on a private car/minivan/bus with fully licensed driver
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara and its affiliate
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
– Airfare & airport tax
– Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
– Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide (USD3/day/pax is appreciated)