Visit three spectacular historic living longhouses for an insight into the indigenous mountain Dayak lifestyle, traveling overland and by boat. Accommodation and food is simple.
Day 1 : Arrive from Jakarta and embark on an exciting speedboat trip up the Rungan River to Tumbang Malahoi and its longhouse.
Day 2 : Spend the morning exploring the village and meeting the people Later continue by road to Tewah, taking a detour to Batu Suli, the holy rocky outcrop on the Kahayan River. Continue journey by klotok, or river canoe to Tumbang Anoi and stay overnight.
Day 3 : This historic longhouse was the site of the famous meeting of headhunters called by the Dutch over 100 years ago. Later travel to Tumbang Korik, where owners of the longhouse will welcome you to stay.
Day 4 : Stay a full day here, getting to know the traditional owners and join in with their pastimes.
Day 5 : A full day klotok and speedboat journey back to Palangkaraya along the Kahayan River.
What is included in the tour package :
– Accommodations twin/double share
– Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
– Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
– All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
– Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
– Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
– Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
– Return airport to hotel transfer